Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's get this show started

G here

FINALLY launching our blog after talking and brainstorming of how we'd actually do it. So here it is our FIRST blog.

Nothing TOO exciting .....just YET. While it may be 10:36 and about 1/3 of Austin is still asleep, G is up and awake and STOKED to finally put our crazy stories on our blog. B is sleeping (diva doesn't wake up a minute before 1pm) and I'm so stoked for him (and yall) to see our blog for the first time.

Last night we hit up Derrick Berry, or better known as BOY BRITNEY at Rain. If you have no idea who that is google it and youtube it and you will be BLOWN AWAY. You totally have to check out our Video Blog later once B passes me the video so I can make it viral! Had a total blast, even though I WAS SO not going out last night because I had an exam today at 8:30 (which I totally woke up 15 mins late for!) but whatevs still went out and had our favorite drinks (MARGARITAS!!!) which our lovely T (Texas SHOUT OUT!!) made. B totally thought Boy Britney was like a Britney clone, but of course me being a BIG Britney fan (and every other 3rd Grader in 1999) thought DB was def spot on the Britney look but no one gets close to the REAL DEAL, but def the best out there! Best part of the night was being at the very front (Ultra VIP..... totally JK) and having Boy Britney 'sing' to B and Me.

Anyway don't want to blow my load early, save the fun juicy stuff for when we put up our video from last night, BUT here's a little video before we went out that I sent to B. CHECK IT OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment